Monday, November 23, 2009

A New Endeavor

It is no surprise that the sin of homosexuality is being promulgated as a legitimate lifestyle. Furthermore, it doesn't surprise me that homosexuals are attempting to legitimize their sin via Scripture. No verse is sacred if it can be conformed to the homosexual agenda, especially when conscience is concerned. I posted two videos on YouTube in response to a group called the "Gay Christian Network." It seems to be their practice not to post responses to their videos if it goes against their views. I hope to post more videos as time allows, but it saddens me to see the gospel of Christ being manipulated. Peter's words are key here...

"He [Paul] writes the same way in all his letters [Scripture], speaking in them of these matters. His letters [Scripture] contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction" (2 Peter 3:16)

Here's the first of the videos I posted.

2 comments:

Manny A. Rosario said...

Hi Ray, I found your youtube channel. May God bless all your endeavors to serve him at home, at work, in your local church, in the blogosphere, on the forums, and now on Youtube.

Your brother (and fan)
Tinubos

Churchmouse said...

Hi Tinubos. Nice to hear from you again. God bless you as well and your endeavors in guarding His truth. Hope all is well with family and life. I think I've just about given up on the Bereans forum, considering my language difficulties. The last time I looked practically everything was in Tagalog. God bless my Filipino brothers and sisters on that forum and may they always persevere in speaking the gospel of Christ.

Peace,
Ray

 
Who links to my website?