Saturday, January 17, 2009

After a long hiatus...

Click this link. Head over to "index" link, then to the "Chicago" link, and finally the "Virgin Mary Wall" link. This happened way back in April of 2005. Yet, as we drove by it last week, we see that the water stain is gone, but the flowers and candles continue to be replenished day to day. Hmmm...wonder where's the "correcting church" when you need it? A little John 21:29 for what ails the soul...

Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed."

Amen and amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear from you again, CM.
Your last post at the Bereans Public Square is more than four months old.
What keeps you busy these days?

Churchmouse said...

Hey there Tinubos :-) Hope your well.

In actuality, I've been very busy even while participating on the Bereans. It's just that it's gotten busier as of late. I'm a husband and father (of 4) and I'm a teacher at a Christian high school. Add to the mix that I've gone through 4 deaths in the last 4 months (2 aunts, 1 uncle, and a close friend) and it leaves me with nary a moment to spend elsewhere. Yet, I do miss all the folks at the Bereans and will return soon. I probably won't be as participatory as I was in the past and I promised my friend Jim Swan (over at beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com) that I would be a contributor to his blog, so we'll see how it goes.

It's nice to know that there are intelligent posters, such as yourself, still active at the Bereans. I heard from Rod recently via email, and it nice to see that he's still active. Lord knows that we need folks like you all standing up for the Truth on these forums.

God bless,
Ray

 
Who links to my website?